This one-of-a- kind Mid Century Modern custom home has been occupied by the owners and there family since 1961. It was designed by Orlando architect, James E. Windham III with exterior walls of solid Coquina stone mined from St. Augustine, redwood and glass exterior walls bath the home in natural light. Enter through an open beam courtyard to a foyer with movable custom cabinets. This creates an ability to have an open living room, dining room and family room which could accommodate large family/friends gatherings or entertaining. Custom wood up-lighting features throughout with extensive use of glass walls allow you to appreciate the expansive front and backyards. The kitchen opens to a covered porch and backyard breezeway. The master bedroom has a 10x12 dressing area with built in dresser and closets on both sides leading to the MB. Large "Gallery" hallway leads to three of the five bedrooms. Too many unique features to describe. New roof was completed in 2016 along with main HVAC and electric panel upgrade. The home needs some TLC but is priced to allow for many upgrades and modern improvements. Don't miss the chance to own this piece of Florida architectural design history.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,484 sq. ft
Yes -4 spaces
Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Corridor Access, Inside, In Kitchen
- Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Living Room, Masonry, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Accessibility Features, Built-in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Carport Spaces. Covered, Workshop in Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Courtyard, Storage. City Limits, Level, Oversized Lot, Paved.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price