RARE opportunity to own a CUSTOM 3278 SF Farmhouse on the Clermont Chain of Lakes. A stunning LAKE view as you enter this beauty with Gas powered lanterns at each side of the 8ft. glass door. 190 ft. of DIRECT Lake AND Canal Front on Lake Louisa with aluminum seawall. Lake Louisa is the largest and very gorgeous lake on the Clermont chain at 3573 acres surrounded by towering bald Cypress trees and a sandy bottom. NO HOA OR FLOOD INSURANCE. 4 BR/4 FULL baths, wrap around PORCH with custom CYPRESS ceilings and Cypress SHIPLAP. All cypress wood in the home was milled from the property. Custom vertical shiplap in main living area. 2 gas fireplaces. 9 ft. Ceilings on 1st level. The kitchen is a Chef's dream with a gas 6 burner/electric griddle with dual fuel range and steam oven, built in column refrigerator and freezer. A central hallway on the first level with a bedroom and huge walk-in closet, den/study and full bath. Hidden storage under the stairs. The laundry room is gorgeous with custom designed farmhouse tile connected to a full bath with a walk-in glass shower and exterior door for quick access after a day on the lake. The Owner's suite is an absolute delight and a massive retreat space with volume ceilings, beautiful custom woodwork, a fireplace in the sitting area and lined with glass French doors to a stunning view of the lake. Enjoy a cup of coffee and sunrise on your private screened porch featuring a spiral staircase down to the lower lakefront deck. Owner's bath is amazing with a classic porcelain claw foot tub and large glassed in shower. The office is adjacent to the owner's suite with a huge window view of the lake where you can work and/or daydream. Spacious guest and bunk room on second level. All windows and doors have custom casing and shades and most are UV tinted. Heated spa and large gas firepit with ample seating on the lakefront which makes a perfect setting for gazing at the stars or enjoying Disney fireworks. The outdoor kitchen features a gorgeous red cedar bar and antique farm sink with a small fishing deck and gas connection for grilling. Your very own key lime tree in the side yard. New dock and deck on the lake with TREX decking. Original boathouse with grandfathered walls. Whole home water purification system, tankless water heaters and so much more. Home is also located across the lake from the 240 acre Olympus Sportsplex being built on Hwy 27 across from Lake Louisa State Park. Book your showing today and come live the LAKE LIFE on the Clermont Chain.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Cement plank,Wood frame
3,278 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Inside,Laundry Room
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Freezer,Gas Water Heater,Ice Maker,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Water Filtration System
- Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Zoned
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- Blinds,Drapes,Insulated Windows,Shades
- Gas,Living Room,Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built in Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,High Ceiling(s),Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Frame, Cement Plank
- Covered,Deck,Enclosed,Front Porch,Patio,Porch,Rear Porch,Screened,Side Porch,Wrap Around
- Boat Amenities
- Boathouse,Dock - Composite,Lift - Covered,Seawall
- In Ground,Other
- Body of Water
- LAKE LOUISA
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Fruit Trees,Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced,French Doors,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Kitchen,Shade Shutter(s),Sliding Doors,Storage. Corner Lot,FloodZone,In County,View - Water,WaterFront - Canal - Freshwater,Lake - Chain of Lakes.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price