This modern 3 bed 2 bath townhome is a golfer's dream. Located right on the 17th green of the beautiful Suntree Golf Course. Enjoy the scenic, relaxing views from the enclosed back patio. This single-story home features a newly upgraded master bathroom, including the plumbing, shower, walls, vanities, and very spacious closets. Recently finished ceilings and a fresh coat of paint all around. The wide-open kitchen has upgraded lighting, new wiring, and a brand new breakfast bar with an open view of the family room and dining area. Artistically etched glass leading into the enclosed Florida room enhances the modern theme. The large 1 car garage is big enough for a car and motorcycle. Golf course living, close to the Suntree Country Club, I-95, US1, entertainment, dining, and the beaches.
Condo, Townhouse, 1 Story, Townhouse
1,454 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
COURTYARDS REPLAT SUNTREE P.U.D. STAGE 5 TRACT 62
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Ground Floor,Shower
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Kitchen - Eat In,Living/Dining Combo
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Car Dtchd Garage.
- Wood, Frame
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Courtyard,Porch - Enclosed,Sprinkler - Reclaimd,Storage/Shed. City,Cul-de-Sac,Golf Course,Private Road.
From Wickham road left on St. Andrews to Pinehurst right to a left into the courtyards and right on Green Valley.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Brevard County MLS