A truly turnkey property, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, plus a den home has been freshly painted with upgrades to the kitchen, bathrooms, and main living area. The kitchen is less than 4 years old, with new appliances, cabinets and counter tops. Situated on a corner lot, at the entrance to two cul de sacs, there is little traffic. Have peace of mind with a generator hook up, a 4 year old water heater, and hurricane panels for all of the windows. Parkwood is a wonderful community that is conveniently located close to Stuart and Hobe Sound. There is also a community pool and pond for the new owners to enjoy. Showings will begin on Thursday 10/21. The sellers kindly request a flexible closing date. Open Houses: 12:00-2:00 Saturday and Sunday 10/ 23 and 10/24.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,580 sq. ft
Parkwood PUD All Ph
Electricity Available,Sewer Connected,Water Available,Water Connected
- Cooktop,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Dual Sinks,High Ceilings,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Skylights,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 1 Space(s).
- Stucco, Frame
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Porch,Shed,Storm/Security Shutters.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price